We serve delicious Kuroge Wagyu beef
in the best condition.
We offer the highest quality A5 grade Miyazaki beef and Washu beef
carefully selected by professional buyers, chilled and directly imported from Japan.
You can experience the new sensation of Miyazaki beef chef’s cut melting in your mouth.
Please visit us on any occasions such as business gathering or anniversaries of any kind.
A la carte
Dinner: 5:00 pm ~ 10:00 pm
Last Call : 9:30 pm
Anaha at Ward Village
1108 Auahi Street, Suite 150
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Across the street from
Anaha parking garage free of charge. An entrance is from queen street.
if our guest parking garage is full, guest can park at any Ward village’s parking garages.
If reservation is not available at your preferred time, please try walk-ins.
we do save some seating for walk-ins.
Please give us call at (808)-517-3229 or email to us,
when you can’t make reservation through Open-Table.
We will do our best to accommodate you and your guests.
Please expect as follows
- For parties of 2-4 people, 2 hours
- For parties of 5- people, up to 2.5 hours
- For parties of 5 or more, we ask you to provide your credit card information.
- There will be a $50 per person charge for no show up.
- You will not be charge any fees, if you cancel your reservations more than 24 hour prior to your reservation time.
If you are running late, please call us at (808) 517-3229.
We will hold your table for upto 15 minutes.
Reservations that are not confirmed will be considered canceled.
Your table may be ready at a later time than your original reservation time due to our Covid-19 sanitation process and limited capacity.
- We require temperature check.
- All our guests and team members are required to wear face covering upon entrance to protect the health and safety of our guests.
- We are operating under social distance guidelines in our restaurant ensuring that interaction between team members and among team members and guests can happen at the recommended distance.